Thursday, September 19, 2013

D30 - Days #16, 17 and 18!

Day 16


Well, I can spin and walk now. I wound of part of my spindle's cob onto an extra bobbin while I walked to the doctor, spun in the office, and figured out how to walk home AND spin at the same time. A new skill set!

I also spent some time plying the singles from my first two drop spindles together, as well as the four ounces I had completed on my Ladybug. Yippee!



Day 17


Didn't get a chance to do ANY spinning today. I taught a WONDERFUL spinning class in the evening though. Man, I have so lucky to have the most enthusiastic students. I have been super fortunate to get to work with the lovely ladies from both the classes I have taught (my current class and the one that started in August). I am super glad I got into teaching, even if it tuckers me out sooo much by the end of the day!

Day 18


I spun on the way home on the skytrain - I have almost finished off the fibre destined for my New Zealand spindle. When I got home, I spent some quality time visiting with my father-in-law and his wonderful wife, ate some delicious delivery (mmm veggie burger goodness...) and flicked about 7 ounces of fibre to prepare for the weekend. I am going to make a big push this weekend to get it all done - wish me luck!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment