Monday, September 30, 2013

D30 - Day #29

Happy Anniversary Cameron! Thanks for the last 12 years of being my bestest buddy, 11 years of being my partner, and 6 years of being my husband!

Today I didn't get any spinning done before I left to take part in an awesome Maiwa workshop with Sivia Harding. I learned about the mysterious knitted mobius and how to incorporate its principals into my own designs. I have taken one other class with this amazing woman before, and I have always learn soooo much in such a sort period of time! I might not have done by spinning, but I left really inspired to pick up my knitting needles again!

Afterwards Cameron and I went to the Afghan Horseman restaurant with Jo Anne and David for a wonderful dinner. Mmmm eggplant! And rice pudding!

I still had enough time in the evening however to make a serious dent in my spinning. Spun two more ounces.

Sooo... two more oucnes to clean and spin on my Ladybug. Just over half an ounce to spin on my drop spindle. Monday, here we come!


No comments:

Post a Comment