Thursday, September 12, 2013

D30 - Days #10, 11, and 12!

Day 10


I got a change to spin for a few minutes in the morning in the morning before work. I was able to finish filling one bobbin on my Ladybug. But in the evening I taught a new spinning class so I had no time to spin when I got home.

Day 11


Unfortunately, I had no time to spin before work today. I did get a chance to spin on my way home on the bus though! Afterwards I went to Jo Anne's house for a knitting night, and I bought along my spindle instead. I got quite a lot done; I have almost finished off the ounce on my medium Ashford spindle!

Day 12


I finished off the ounce being spun on my medium Ashford spindle this morning before I left for work.
I then started spinning a fresh new ounce on the bus with the cute little New Zealand spindle that Jo Anne gave me!
When I got home, I weighed out a bunch of fibre into one ounce baggies so it's ready for the weekend! Oh boy, time to catch up!

No comments:

Post a Comment