Just a quick update to let you know how my goaty goals are coming along!
(For a recap about what the heck I am talking about, check out my other blog posts here and here).
I have spun over half of my singles now. I started plying a few skeins because I needed to free up some bobbins for the rest of my fibre!
Spinning up my mountain goat fibre is taking me a little longer than I expected it to, mostly because I have been distracted by all the pretttttyyyy colours I have made dyeing! However, I do wish to get this done soon! I am hoping to have all the fibre spun and plied by the end of May. I also hope to have a swatch knitted in the next few weeks.