Thursday, March 21, 2013

East Van Doc Toppers


I have another new FREE pattern to release! My East Van Doc Toppers - they look like a full pair of socks, but they aren't! These thin little leg-warmers are a great way to tackle some of those single skeins of sock yarn you have in your stash... 



From the pattern notes:

"I created these leg-warmers as an easy way to add a splash of colour to my wardrobe; I had three-quarters of a skein left over from a sweater project, and I wanted to make some easy, feminine matching leg-warmers. Don’t even have THAT much yarn? Just make them shorter! After all, they are just supposed to poke out the top of your boots! They will look like nice long socks, but with a fraction of the knitting time!"



You can download the pattern here!

Or nab it in my Raverly Store.

I hope you enjoy!



Cheers!
-Grace     

No comments:

Post a Comment