Monday, October 8, 2012

Penticton Penny Hat



Today I have published my Penticton Penny Hat! I designed this hat for my friend Tyler when he got married this summer - I wanted to make him something fun and original, and I thought putting a good luck charm in the brim would be a neat idea.

You can download the pattern here, or check it out in my Ravelry store!


It's a beanie-style toque requiring just under one skein of worsted weight yarn.  There is a little hole in the brim designed to accommodate a penny (or any other special coin or charm) for a personalized touch.

As always, let me know how your projects work out - I appreciate all your feedback!
And I would like to give a big shout-out to my buddy Kris for modeling it for these photos!

Cheers!
-Grace


No comments:

Post a Comment